This is so easy. I like to have boiled (or crock pot) plain chicken cooked in the fridge at all times so I can add it to random things like this. So, here’s what I did:
1. Added either water or broth to a pot on the stove & let it get hot enough to simmer
2. While that’s heating up portion out your Chicken, beans & veggies. I add different amount each time & different veggies depending on what I have on hand. I also like adding some salsa or fire roasted diced tomatoes to the mix.
3. once the water is simmering add all the contents of the chili & stir
4. Sprinkle the chili seasoning into the pot and keep stirring. Again, I use a different amount each time depending on how much chili I make. The picture shows the servings for 1 serving of chili.
5. Let it simmer until it thickens up a bit. I also add a bit of pepper and red chili flakes to taste.
Once it’s in a bowl you can add fat free/low fat shredded cheese, fat free/low fat sour cream and some salsa to taste.
This is one of my favorites when it’s cold! So easy and customizable for you or your family. The picture shows one serving. Enjoy!!