Tracking Your Compliance
Module No. 14
So, I have spoken a lot to you the past couple of weeks about consistency, so now it’s time to really dial down and see what progress you have made here!
“What gets measured gets managed” – Peter Drucker
I love this quote because of its utter truth! Whether it be tracking finances or food, measuring gives us a way of knowing whether our strategies are working or not and at what rate! This is why we are now going to help you measure your program compliance. Basically, this is how well you are adhering to the programming overall, meaning nutrition and exercise.
An important concept to understand before beginning this exercise is that you must look at yourself objectively – meaning you do not base your answers on your personal feelings or bias. Remember, there is no shame in admitting you are not doing everything in your power to achieve your goals – the only shame is in lying to yourself and others about doing your best when you are not.
How To Measure Compliance…
- Each time you eat your intended meal for the day put an ‘X’ in the box
- Each time you miss a meal put an ‘O’ in the box
- Each time you eat a ‘non-compliant’ meal, put a ‘?’ in the box.
*** ‘Non-compliant’ could mean a number of things based on your personal guidelines. It could mean you ate something that you knew would upset you digestively, you drank alcohol, or you didn’t listen to your body’s internal cues and instead made a decision dictated by environment***
- Each time you complete your workout to your best ability check ‘X’ in the box
- Each time you miss a workout check ‘O’ in the box
- Each time you feel you had an off workout put ‘?’ in the box. This could be anything from not completing the whole routine to mindlessly performing your exercises. Use objective thinking here.
Download The Compliance Chart Below
Meals x Days of Week = Points Possible
4 x 7 = 28
***So if you missed 5 and got 23/28 your score is…82%
If you aim for 5 days but only hit 4 your score would be
4/5 = 80%
To Do This Week:
Now that you understand this tool, my challenge for you is to track your compliancy over the next week and then analyze it from there. I suggest you fill each area out at the end of each day and then add up your results at the end of the week! We will be continuing this discussion after you have completed your Compliancy Week, where we will touch upon the possible outcomes you discovered and what these mean/what to do now.
Have a phenomenal week and remember to stay consistent!
Recipe For the Week
PB&J Protein Pancakes
(Perfect for your breakfast sweet-toother)
- ½ scoop protein powder
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- ½ serving coconut flour (8 grams)
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- Cinnamon to taste
- Stevia to taste
- ¼ cup strawberries chopped
- Stevia to taste
- 1 tbsp. almond butter
- Mix all ingredients together with fork or whisk. Pour onto skillet at medium/high heat; flip when top begins to firm.
- Microwave strawberries for 60s on HIGH then mix in stevia. Top onto pancake and then add dollop of almond butter
Yield: 1 servings with topping (298 calories per serving) Fat/Carb/Protein = 14F/13C/30P
Learn More on YouTube
If you have questions about the training programming checkout out growing YouTube channel, TheOMNIFIT2016 (also linked in the Connect With Us section below). We are still in the process getting all of the videos that correspond to the program loaded, but will be able to help you with the exercises through The Facebook Group if it is needed.
Thank you so much for trusting us to guide you on your journey! We are excited to grow with you.
KALA DUNCAN Owner of The Omni Fit
Join Us on Facebook
You may have some questions or want to share some of your progress through the week. We’d love to hear from you!