I’m always looking for new meal ideas that aren’t only quick & easy but also prepare well the night before. This was a great option today!!
- 2 whole organic eggs (could use whites to lower the fat)
- 65g cooked chicken breast, shredded
- Frank’s buffalo sauce
- 10g Crumbled blue cheese
- Side of leafy greens BC #healthy
- Heat a small skillet & crack the eggs
- Let the eggs begin to cook & swirl them around with a small spatula
- Top with shredded chicken
- Crack some sea salt & drizzle with buffalo sauce
- Mix it all together in the pan
- Plate it & top with crumbled blue cheese or feta is a great option
- I drizzled more sauce at this point as well & served with a large handful of cooked spinach & kale 🙂
Macros: 14F/4C/39P ~300kcals
Some simple ways to lower the fat would be to use egg whites & fat free cheese. You could increase the carbs by adding a slice of toast too!