Here is another way to prepare chicken. I totally understand eating the same thing can get old, but ultimately we usually gravitate toward particular cuts of meat. So, in order to keep our interests (and our family’s) we have to make it taste a little different. You can do this by seasonings or the style that you cook it. For this recipe I chose to broil the tenders. Broiling is one of my favorites because it’s very quick and the meat is always juicy. It doesn’t cook long enough to dry out like some meats do during baking.
Here are the seasonings I used:
- Adolph’s tenderizer
- McCormick’s Perfect Pinch Rotisserie Chicken
- Onion powder
Then, I drizzled some sauce over them & let them marinate for a couple hours with:
- Kikkoman Teriyaki sauce
- French’s Worcestershire sauce
I either prepare all of this at night and cook it in the morning or prepare it in the morning and cook it in the afternoon.
- Heat the oven on the broil setting or 500 degrees
- Spray a cookie sheet or shallow oven safe dish with Pam spray.
- Lay the tenders side by side onto the pan
- Put them in the oven on the top rack for 3min then take them out and flip them over. Put them back in the over for 2-3 min depending how large the tenders are.
The ones pictured above I cooked for almost 3min once I flipped them over. You can serve immediately or refrigerate them for another meal.
quite nice post, i absolutely love this webpage, maintain on it
cheap jordans free shipping
Great article is there any chance I can take it and copy it onto my own blog
Shardy, yes, you may. Thank you!
I am generally to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has seriously peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and maintain checking for new info.
michael kors bags discount
A colleague linked me to your resource. Thank you for the
You’re welcome! Thanks for your feedback, @tenderwriter
Can’t wait to try this!!! Thanks Coach K!
Great! Let me know how you like it!